Sunday 21 November 2010

The Lottery Ticket

” The Lottery Ticket  ”

” Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore. ”- Jigsaw


For us, life is like.. a lottery ticket. When we were born, we were given a lottery ticket. A winning lottery ticket or a loser one. Our life.., everything depends on that ticket.

Your life is just great, you’re doing very well, maybe you received a winning ticket. You have a modest life, with ups and downs? Well, maybe you weren’t so lucky. Your way of life depends on how valuable is the ticket. That’s how the world works for us.

But for God.. for God there is no lottery ticket, there is no such thing. God has a reason and a specific purpose for us: ” God first concernced Himself about taking from among the Gentiles a people for His name. ”- Acts 15:14.  God has chosen us first, then we’ve chosen Him: ” But you, Israel, are My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the descendants of Abraham My friend. You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest regions, and said to you: You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away. Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteos hand ”- Isaiah 41:8-10

We we’re born into sin, with a loser ticket, but Jesus Christ has changed it with one winning ticket, in His blood. God gave His only son to death on the cross for us, for our sins, so that we can have eternal life, not to be loosers anymore but to be victorious. By man sin entered the world and through man shall come redemption. God is love. He has patience, He has faith in us. Now we live in the  time of grace. Will we disappoint Him?

We have a purpose on this world, to overcome, to be victorious, to reach the target that He has outlined for us. All we have to do is let Him find us, let Him live in our heart: ” Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. ”- Apocalypse 3:20. All He ask from us is to believe:   “ Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. ” – John 14:1.

Make your choise. You can’t worship two gods, you cannot serve God and mammon. There is only one God, and that’s our Lord Jesus Christ. God has already chosen. Which side will you be? Live or die !

By Florin Cojan








Copyright © Wild-Voice. 2010 .All rights reserved






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment »




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


FOLLOW US

Follow us by:


::: Wild-Voice.Blogspot.com :::



Copyright © Wild-Voice 2019 .All rights reserved




Creative Commons License